Airline Business Management
Stamford International University
STIU International Programs
Airline Business Management ဘာသာရပ်
Rama 9 Campus, Dual Campus
The program will fully prepare students for the three principal areas of the aviation industry: service, technology, and ground management.
Students will meet and interact with industry experts and aviation companies, giving students a deeper insight into the actual business environment.
Students will have an internship with major domestic and international level airlines with on-the-job training, and hands-on experience. Students will be treated just like full-time staff, under the guidance of a professional crew. Students will be prepared and ready to work in all areas of the aviation industry.
With the MOU between Stamford and Thanaviwath Aviation Association in area of Pre-Aviator Course for student who plans to be a pilot. This has a huge advantage for students who choose to study for a commercial pilot license in the future.
The Business Collaboration with AMADEUS Thailand in area of Certificate Awarding for Practical Basic Reservation for Airline course. ABM be the runway for success in aviation career.
- BBA – Airline Business Management
- BSc – Airline Management
Stamford has a collaboration with Vaughn College, New York – a private institution devoted exclusively to the field of aviation, management, engineering and technology. Airline Business Management graduates who meet the minimum GPA requirements can opt for the progression option to continue their study at Vaughn College. Students will study for an additional two semesters in New York and will receive another degree from Vaughn College.
Students များ ရရှိမည့် Skills များ
- Passenger Ground Services Agent Work, (e.g ramp control/Load & Balance/Lounge Agent/Departure & Arrival gate agent/ Customer Service agent/ Catering)
- In-Flight Passenger Service such as Pilot/Cabin Crew
- Tickets and Reservation Systems
- Technical Areas Relating to Documentation/Administration
- Immigration /Custom Control
- Air Traffic Control
- Travel Agency Work
Students will be able to:
- Perform all service functions relating to passenger ground services and in-flight service
- Be service minded with a high level of professionalism
- Demonstrate a high capability in all aspects of airline business management (e.g. aircraft types, airline business law and basic reservation and ticketing)
- Be highly proficient in using airline business management technologies
- Grow own business relating to the airline industry
The program equips students with the skill set and English proficiency needed to pursue dream job in the aviation industry. Careers such as:
- Flight Attendant
- Airline Administrative Support
- Operations Agent
- Flight Dispatcher
- Passenger Service Agent
- Airline Flight Instructor
- Airline Manager
Let's get started and apply now !
Thank you for choosing Care Forever !