English for Applied Global Communication
Stamford International University
STIU International Programs
English for Applied Global Commuincation ဘာသာရပ်
The English for Applied Global Communication major will improve English language skills while also train to fully understand the complexities of global communication to succeed in global workplaces.
Global Outlook and Citizenship in a Truly International Environment
Boost written and spoken English skills through immersion in English-only atmosphere. Grow awareness of the world cultures at our global village campus with classmates from around the world. Students will develop a high degree of linguistic and cultural autonomy and an international perspective crucial for success in a multicultural society.
Practical Versatile Degree: Futureproof Career Success
Excel in English language and cross-cultural communication from a wide array of interdisciplinary courses that equip you with transferable skills and IT & digital skills required for newly invented jobs of the future in all kinds of industry. Provide you with flexibility and adaptability essential for the era of disruption. Master capabilities and broad perspectives for future career through one of three concentrations:
• Professional Communication for Global Businesses
• Intercultural Communication for Global Citizens
• Teaching English for Global Communication (non-licensure)
Students have superior employability and competitive edge no other programs can provide.
Internships ဆင်းခဲ့သော Companies များ
- Bangkok Hospital
- Ptt Group
- True Digital Park
- Qatar Airways
- GMM Grammy
A Modern and Practical Arts Program
Get to experience the different applications of English in today’s changing world by studying Applied Global Communication. Touch upon the traditional aspects of a BA in English – such as literature, poetry and drama – and also see modern applications of the English language in disciplines that have a global perspective.
21st Century Skills
Study in a program that explicitly focuses on developing skills for success in the 21st Century. Learn to critically analyze and evaluate information, express creatively, collaborate with others, and communicate effectively and with confidence.
Content and Language Integrated Learning (CLIL)
Learn subject matter while perfecting language skills. The CLIL methodology helps students continuously improve their English through the study of content and benefit from a highly-sophisticated level of language proficiency upon graduation.
BA in English graduates will have superior English communication skills preparing them for a variety of careers with high demands for writing, reading and public speaking. Skills include:
- Effectively conveying arguments and opinions
- Leading productive discussions
- Critical reasoning and analysis
- Interpreting different types of texts
- Applying sound judgement to evaluate alternative perspectives
- Undertaking structured research and writing projects
- Presenting information creatively and persuasively
- Working with the latest information and communication technologies
- Working independently and in teams
- Appreciating diversity and applying sensitivity in multicultural environments
Wide-ranging work options in international environments that require strong English language skills, critical thinking, information literacy, communication skills, and collaboration skills.
- Language services provider
- Media, journalism, & publishing
- Research & strategic planning
- Diplomatic & international affairs officer
- English language teaching and education
- Web content management and copywriting
- Communications in marketing, hospitality, advertising & PR
Let's get started and apply now !
Thank you for choosing Care Forever !