Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Stamford International University
STIU International Programs
Logistics and Supply Chain Management ဘာသာရပ်
Stamford မှာ လေ့လာသင့်သည်လဲ
- Businesses grow globally and become more efficiently organized.
- Through the Logistics and Supply Chain Management program at Stamford, students will explore every criterion of this industry and become specialist in building efficient management and driving a positive image for the companies they work for.
ဘွဲ့ Program Information များ
- ဘွဲ့ အမည် Bachelor of Business Administration
- Credits 160
- Program ကြာချိန် 3.5 years
- ကျောင်း တည်နေရာ Rama 9, Dual Campus
- Language English, Bilingual
- ကျောင်း ဖွင့်ချိန်များ March, July, November
Dual Degree Option and its benefits
• Bachelor of Business Administration
• BA (Hons) International Logistics & Trade Finance
Logistics and Supply Chain Management students who wish to deepen their understanding of the world and also boost their employability can earn a second degree from The University of Northampton by completing one additional year of study in the U.K.
Students visit exciting multinational companies such as Port Authorization of Thailand, TG Cargo, Unilever Warehouse, T.S. Molymer OEM, Ichitan Manufacturing, Honda Automobile, SCG Logistics, Healthfoods Cooperation, DHL, and more. Site visits help students develop their understanding of how theoretical principles are applied in a real working environment and provide an opportunity for students to interact and build connections with industry experts.
Students build up their experiences by undertaking internships. Students have successfully completed internships at places such as Thai Cargo, KMTC (Thailand) Co. Ltd., Lotte, Damco International, Tips Co.Ltd., Chiangmai Airport Customs, PTT Public Company Limited, FedEx Express, Yusen Logistics, SCG Group.
Logistics and Supply Chain Management ကို
- Thailand is South-East Asia’s logistics hub. Students will learn first-hand from industry experts, and obtain insights about company needs and objectives.
- Gain a working knowledge of all aspects of the movement and storage of materials, work-in-process inventories, and finished goods from point of origin to point of consumption.
- Through industry partnership with professional organizations, students will be exposed to new experiences both from site visits and guest speakers.
- In 2016 Stamford’s Logistics and Supply Chain Management students are 100% employed and are paid higher than the market average*.
Students များ သင်ယူရရှိမည့် Skills များ
- Management of Air, Sea, and Land Freight Transport
- Retail and Distribution Logistics
- International Documentation
- Regulation for Import and Export
- Warehousing Layout and Inventory Control
- International Trade Term
Students will be able to:
- Design, build and operate operating innovative logistics and supply chain solutions
- Measurably improve quality, cost, and customer service
- Start own business
- Operate third party logistics
- Play a valuable and essential role in any international corporation
- Have a unique skill-set in logistics and supply chain management
- Logistics Director and Logistics Manager
- Supply Chain Director and Supply Chain Manager
- Third Party Logistics Sale Manager, CS Manager, Operation Manager
- Purchasing and Sourcing Manager
- Retail and Category Manager
- Warehouse Manager / Inventory Manager
- Freight Forwarder in Air and Sea Shipment
- Business Development Manager
- Industrial Consultants
- Retail Industry
- Factory / Manufacturer Manager
Let's get started and apply now !
Thank you for choosing Care Forever !