Master of Business Administration
MBA in International Business ( XMBA)
Why XMBA !
- Expanding your knowledge and future skills
- Experiencing a truly internationallearning journey
- Excelling as a global business lead
January and August
Class Schedule :
Saturday only, for executives, entrepreneurs, and those who want to put their career to new heights.
Professional lecturers focus on teaching the practical aspect of the business world.
XMBA , you will learn and develop skills in:
- Managerial Accounting
- Marketing Management & Digital marketing
- Organizational Behaviour
- Operation Management
- Financial Mangement
- Strategic Management
- Managerial Economics
- Current Issues in Global Business
- Gloabl Business Management
- Managing Innovation & Design Thinking
- Global Entrepreneurship & Agile Business Modeling
- Business Research
- Global Service Mangement
Admission Requirements (XMBA):
- English language: IELTS overall band 5.0, TOEFL of500 paper-based test, 173 Computer-based test, orequivalent international test
- G.P.A of 2.5 or higher in an undergraduate degree
- Bachelor's degree certificate and transcript
- Copy of passport (Foreigner)
- 2 recommendation letters (lecturers or employers) and resume/CV
- A statement of purpose
- Minimum 2-year working experience is preferable.