The University of Thai Chamber and Commerce
Master of Business Administration
MBA in International Business (Global MBA)
Why Global MBA!
- The first program of its kind opened in Thailand to be conducted entirely in English.
- Quality is exceedingly important, and the program maintains small class sizes to allow for an interactive problem-based learning approach.Having both international students and instructors contribute to the diverse mix of nationalities and cultures represented in the classroom, leading to a truly international experience in learning.
- Additionally, exchange programs with various world-class universities allow for visiting professors to share their experiences, and also for students to study abroad if they wish.
Intakes Per Year :
January and August
Class Schedule :
Weekdays (Evening Class), suitable even for young graduates
Professional lecturers focus on teaching the practical aspect of the business world.
Global MBA , you will learn and develop skills in:
- Management Accounting
- Marketing Management
- Organizational Behaviour
- Operation Management
- Financial Mangement
- Strategic Management
- Managerial Economics
- Current Issues in Global Business
- Gloabl Business Management
- Managing Innovation
- Global Entrepreneurship
- Business Research
- Global Service Mangement
Admission Requirements (Global MBA):
- English language: IELTS overall band 5.0, TOEFL of500 paper-based test, 173 Computer-based test, orequivalent international test
- G.P.A of 2.5 or higher in an undergraduate degree
- Bachelor's degree certificate and transcript
- Copy of passport (Foreigner)
- 2 recommendation letters (lecturers or employers) and resume/CV
- A statement of purpose
- No work experience required