Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
The University of Thai Chamber and Commerce
International Business Management (IBM)
The Bachelor of Business Administration in International Business Management provides students with:In-depth knowledge and skills in business administration, with emphasis on the chosen major elective courses; A capability to think and analyze problems; An ability to use practical business concepts effectively in an international business environment.
Intakes Per Year :
January and August
Professional lecturers focus on teaching the practical aspect of the business world.
For BBA , you will learn and develop skills in:
- International Business Management
- International Brand Management
- International Human Resource Management
- International Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- International Business Policy and Trade Theory
- Legal Environment in International Business
- Entrepreneurs in International Business
- International Business Finance
In additions, the BBA seeks to fill the ever-growing demand for skilled and trained international business professionals and be a valuable bridge to graduate study.
Let's get started and apply now !
Thank you for choosing Care Forever !