Bachelor of Accountancy (B.ACC)
The University of Thai Chamber and Commerce
Accounting and Data analytics
- School of Accountancy at UTCC offers the Bachelor of Accountancy (4 years) degree program spread across 8 terms.
- All courses offered in the Bachelor of Accountancy (B.Acc) program are taught in English by our internationally accredited faculty.
- The Bachelor of Accountancy program serves to effectively equip our students with the essential accounting and auditing knowledge required to enter into their chosen profession.
- The close relationship with the Thai Chamber of Commerce, gives UTCC the privilege of guaranteeing suitable internship placements to students. It is through these internship experiences that students will learn how to apply their classroom theory to real-world business situations.
Intakes Per Year :
January and August
Professional lecturers focus on teaching the practical aspect of the business world.
For B.ACC , students will learn and develop skills in:
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Data Analysis
- Auditing and Internal Control
- Corporate Governance
- Information System Auditing
- Cost Auditing
- Risk Management
As a result, students in this program become much more experienced and well-prepared for entrance into businesses on an international level, especially in such a competitive and constantly changing environment.
Let's get started and apply now !
Thank you for choosing Care Forever !